Digital communication campaign in Central America for the launch of the foundation "Super Stay Better Skin" of Maybelline New York.
- Objective: to increase market share and brand awareness in Central American market of cosmetics with the new correction base Super Stay Better Skin.
- Problematic: makeup bases have a very strong positioning covering imperfections, not correcting them.
- Challenge: How to make girls in Central America dare to try a new base of a brand that is more positioned as a mascara brand
- Strategy: we show the real effect of the Better Skin foundation and made those images the communication core of the launch through main digital channels as social media, key influencers and video tutorials, with powerful but honest storytelling.
- Methodology: creative and media strategy.
You can see the business case here.